How do you plan my trip? Where do we go from here?
The process is simple:
- In our first 30 minute meeting, we will discuss your vacation. How much assistance do you want or need from me. You will choose from one of the three Service Packages which are NON-REFUNDABLE for my time and services and are collected prior to beginning work for you.
- If you are a new client this Traveler Profile covers the basics needed to create your booking. Current clients should already have a traveler profile on file but will confirm any changes since we last spoke.
- Another key step in curating the best experience for you is identifying the where and the why you want to travel. This information is best shared via a conversation in person, over the phone or via Skype.
- Once the Planning Questionnaire has been received in order to complete the exchange, any and all other needed forms are emailed to you for your review and acceptance.
- Depending on the type travel requested, the destination, the complexity, all the various components and any other requirements, I will advise when to expect the first options for your consideration.
- My work begins here in the designing of your dream adventure. I take the information exchanged and sift thru the many choices available to offer the best options for the best value.
- Once you review the options and share your feedback, I fine tune the options to create your final custom itinerary with all the changes as discussed.
- Your acceptance of the final itinerary is confirmed by collecting any necessary deposits. Note: Pricing is not guaranteed until deposits or payments are made. An email is sent explaining when to expect to hear from me and any specific next steps. My goal is to make sure you’re prepared for your adventure, keep constant open communications, answering any and all questions that may come to mind as your departure nears.
- The final payment is processed anywhere from 90-30 days prior to departure (varies by supplier). A full set of travel documents is prepared and delivered to you 2-3 weeks prior to departure, including your personalized itinerary, contact details to leave behind with family or friends, all details of trip and recommendations, plus all other pertinent information.
- One week before departure, you can expect to receive an email from me, wishing you a bon voyage and offering to answer any last questions.
- Enjoy the experience! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns or issues while traveling. I remain at your disposal until you are back at home.
- Once you return home, I will call to follow up on your vacation experience and possibly discuss your next big adventure. Hearing your feedback of what you loved, what was unexpected and wonderful, what if anything you did not like – it is very helpful!